Pyu Culture,200-1000 CE,Upper Myanmar
|世紀/時間框架:||First Millenium CE|
A rare ,beautiful dyed agate bead .Original,ancient,hand cutting,carving,boring and grinding.It has been cleaned from the centuries deposit and repolished by hand.Nice ancient patina is preserved.The holes are ancient,hand-made,irregular,funnel-shaped.There are microcracks in the body probably due to the excavation's shocks,but the piece is not broken.See photos!
From the collection of the former british ambassador in the Far East.Acquisition by Dr.Zelnik mid 80's in Paris.
The Supplier warrants that is has obtained this lot in a legal manner. This lot comes from the collection of Dr. István Zelnik.
Dr.István Zelnik, former high ranking diplomat, researcher, founder of the "Zelnik István Southeast Asian Goldmuseum" and the "Southeast Asian Research Institute" has collected in the past more than 53 years the largest Asian Private Collection in Europe.
With more than 70.000 pieces of art objects including porcelain, faience, ivory, bronze, wood, silver,g old gemstone,etc. -this collection is unique in the world.
10 very presentative albums are published presenting different parts of his treasures:
- The Zelnik istván Southeast Asian Goldmuseum
- Gold Masks of Asian
- Gold Treasures of the Cham Kingdoms , Vol . 1
- The Ca Mau Shipwreck Porcelain Vol.1
- Gold Treasures of the Cham Kingdoms, Vol. 2
- The Ca Mau Shipwreck Porcelain , Vol. 2
- The Burmese Gemstone Amulets and Talismans - Zoomorphic
- The Burmese Gemstone Amulets and Talismans- Antropomorphic
- Silk of the Gods - Khmer Silk
- The Burmese Gemsotne Pectoral Beads
The seller guarantees that he is entitled to ship this lot.
The seller will take care that any necessary permits will be arranged.
The seller will inform the buyer about this if this takes more than a few days
款項一經收訖，賣家須於 3 個工作天內將拍賣品付運至貨運公司。
您可從賣家地址自行提貨: Budapest (Budapest), 匈牙利.